Motorcycles must not exceed the following guidelines:
New rules for 2013 are in Red
Unlimited modification to suspension.
Unlimited modification to chassis.
- Unlimited wheel size.
- Unlimited modification to braking system.
- Unlimited modifications to Exhaust with sufficient silencer.
- Unlimited modifications to engine.
- Unlimited modifications to carburetor.
- Engine displacement must not exceed 80cc for air cooled 2-Strokes, 72cc liquid-cooled 2-stroke, 150cc air-cooled 4-stroke,(2-valve) and NO liquid-cooled 4-strokes.