Stock XR100 is designed to provide an easy, low cost way to participate in mini roadracing. Minimal modifications ensure close racing and showcase rider talent, not mechanical skills or machinery.
· Rule #1: If it doesn’t say you CAN do it, then you CANNOT!
· Motorcycle must be a Honda XR100/CRF100F production year 1981 to present.
· Stock OEM exhaust must be used. Baffle may not be removed. Spark arrestor screen not required.
· Stock OEM airbox, complete and intact, must be used
· Stock OEM airfilter or aftermarket direct replacement part. Must fit in stock location with NO modification.
· Stock OEM carb must be used. Jets/needle may be changed
· OEM piston must be used in standard, .25 over, or .50 over sizes
· Bore cannot exceed .50 over
· Clutch plates and springs may be changed
· Shift lever may be changed
· Clutch lever and front brake lever may be changed
· Handlebars may be changed. Drop/clubman-style bars may not be used. Clip-ons may not be used
· Grips may be changed
· OEM handguards may be removed. Aftermarket barkbusters/handguards may be added
· Brake cable and clutch cable may be changed
· Spark plug may be changed
· Front rim may be changed to 16” OEM XR80 front rim
· Stock OEM rear XR100 rim must be used
· Any tires may be used
· Stock OEM Front forks, Internals may be changed.
· Stock OEM rear shock, spring may be changed.
· Front and rear sprockets may be changed. Must run OEM sized chain.
· Side Cover may be trimmed to allow easy Front Sprocket changes
· Stock Body work may be trimmed
· No Oxygenated Racing Fuels